This guide explains how to escalate or update an offer as a buyer agent to make your client's offer more competitive amongst other buyers.
1. Click on All Properties from the Dashboard, enter the address into the search bar, and select the property from the search results.
2. When you click on the property, you'll land on the Timeline tab. Click Update Offer to select the offer you want to escalate.
3. Select the offer from the drop-down list, and click Next to proceed. If you have multiple active offers on the property, use the pull-down tab to choose the correct offer.
4. Upload the new offer on the Upload Signed Offer Documents screen, and select Next.
5. From here, you'll have the opportunity to edit the original terms and conditions. Once you update the terms and conditions, click Next.
6. Select Submit Offer to proceed to the Terms and Conditions page where you can elaborate on any changes in the Terms and Conditions.
7. Go through the tabs, beginning with Offer and ending with Attachments. Once you've confirmed the Offer Terms and Conditions, select Done on the Attachments page. Congrats, your new offer has officially been submitted!