This guide helps Buyer Agents invite a buyer to participate in a negotiation on Openn.
Inviting Buyers to Openn
This section requires action on your end as the Buyer Agent.
1. Click on All Properties from the Dashboard, enter the address into the search bar, and select the property from the search results.
2. Select Invite Buyer on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Enter the Buyer's information on the Invite Buyer screen, and select Next on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
4. A confirmation page will display to ensure you are ready to invite the buyer to Openn. Select Send Email or Send SMS to invite the buyer to create an account.
Note: Do not use the back arrow on your computer as this will create an error, select "Check Details" if you need to make changes to the information.
Next Steps for your Buyer
This section requires action from your client. The steps below are outlined for you to reference when working with your clients, so you have a better understanding of what your client will see on their end of the Openn system.
1. Your client will receive a welcome email with the subject line: "Your Openn Account Was Created".
Once your client opens the email, they must click on the link to create their own password and verify their email address. This step is important to ensure your buyer receives real-time updates about any homes you've submitted offers on.
2. Your client will need to create their own password and agree to the Terms of Service.
3. Your client will then need to sign in to their account.
4. From here, your client will be redirected to the Dashboard where they can monitor the activity on any negotiations you and your client are participating in.
Be sure to share our helpful Homebuyer's Guide with your clients!
A Buyer Agent's Guide to Openn