This article explains how to submit an offer as a buyer agent on the Openn platform.
How do I submit an offer?
1. Click on All Properties from the Dashboard, enter the address into the search bar, and select the property from the search results.
2. Once you've selected the property, click Upload Signed Offer on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Upload the signed offer documents. You can drag and drop, or click on the blue box to upload as many documents as needed. Once you've uploaded all the required documents, click Next on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
4. Fill in the required fields on the Offer Details screen, and click Next. To add another buyer, click +Add Additional Buyer and enter the other buyer's information.
Note: You may include an expiration date on the offer. Select the Calendar icon to choose a date and the clock icon to choose a specific time.
You may notice the option to include an escalation clause on the same screen, as shown below. Note: This will only appear on the screen if the listing agent allowed agents to include escalations when choosing the offer settings. See Manage Offer Settings for Buyer Agents to learn more about offer settings.
5. Select Submit Offer on the following page.
6. Congrats, your offer was successfully submitted! Click Finish to return to the Property Details page.
Tip: Remind your buyer(s) to check their inbox for a welcome email, so they can create their account and get real-time updates!
A Buyer Agent's Guide to Openn