In this article, we'll discuss how to access and edit user permissions for brokers or agency administrators within your office or agency. As a broker or agency administrator, you can easily manage your office staff within Openn by ensuring other brokers and agency administrators have the proper user permissions.
How do I edit user permissions for brokers or agency administrators within my office?
1. Select Settings from the main menu.
2. Select Agents underneath the Settings tab.
3. Locate the specific user(s) you would like to adjust permissions from the Agents list. Then, click on the pencil icon under the Actions column next to the agency administrator or broker's name.
4. From here, you'll land on the selected user's profile section. Click on the User Permissions tab.
5. Under the User Permissions tab, you'll have the ability to edit that broker or agency administrator's permissions with the following exceptions:
- If an agency has only one agency administrator but no broker, the agency administrator cannot change their own user permissions and the permissions will remain on the default setting, which is "Full Control".
- If an agency administrator is assigned as a team member on a negotiation, the team setting overrides the user permissions for that negotiation.