This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.13 Release.
We've made the following updates in 3.13 to enhance the user experience:
1. Introducing Transparency Settings
You'll notice a "Transparency Settings" diagram on every property page. This diagram represents the settings that the listing agent determines when launching a property.
These settings indicate which offer details are revealed to buyers, buyer agents, observers, and sellers, including:
- displaying the offer price
- displaying the ranking of each offer
- displaying unconditional offers (no contingencies)
Click here to learn more about Transparency Settings.
2. New Process for Launching a Property (Manually)
While most users will automatically import listings directly from the MLS, we've made significant changes to our manual process for launching a listing:
- We've minimized the number of sections/tabs you need to fill out to make it an easier and more efficient process.
- We've added a Launch button at the bottom of every screen, so you can launch your property at any point without needing to go through each tab.
See our Add a Listing guide to see the process from start to finish.
3. Offer Submission Deadline Feature
We've made the Offer Submission Deadline feature optional. Now, as a Listing Agent, you'll see a checkbox next to this feature under the list of options that you can choose to share with buyer agents (also known as the transparency settings). Click here to learn more about managing settings for buyer agents.
4. Updates to our Sign Up Process
Now when agents sign up, they'll be prompted to watch our Buyer Agent and Listing Agent onboarding videos. Our onboarding videos serve as quick, informative snapshots of the different features and functions to provide agents with a greater understanding of the system.
Removed Email Verification Step
We've removed the email verification step from the registration process to make it easier for users to sign up.
We've made the following enhancements in the 3.13 Release:
1. 'Resubmit Offer' Message
We've made minor revisions to the Resubmit Offer message to provide more clarity to the listing agent when requesting a buyer agent to resubmit an offer.
2. Banner Labels Updated on Offer Details Screen
- Now when an offer expires, the banner will read: "Offer Expired" instead of "Buyer has been expired"
- When an offer is withdrawn, the banner will read: "Offer Withdrawn" instead of "Buyer has withdrawn"
3. Update on Offer Submission Process
Now, when you submit an offer, the offer price is blank instead of automatically populating the offer price based on the list price.
4. Easier Access to Offer Details
In addition to clicking the arrow next to an offer to view the offer details, you can click on the Buyer Name in the Offer table to see the offer details.
5. Updates for Contacting the Listing Agent
Phone Icon: Now, if you click on the phone icon on the listing agent's contact card, the phone number is revealed.
Email Icon: If you click on the email icon, you will be directed to a form where you can submit a message to the agent.
6. Filter Displays
We've updated the filter displays on the following pages to make it easier to navigate the system:
7. Updates to Filter Options
We've relabeled certain filter options to ensure the search results are more precise. Changes were made to the Property Status options, Offer Status options, and Listing Template options.
To apply a filter, simply click on Filter in the top right corner to display the filtering options and adjust your search results.
8. Offer Submission Updates
- Offers can be submitted after the Offer Submission Deadline: Buyer agents and buyers are able to submit offers until the property is sold to ensure sellers and listing agents can review any offers that may be received after the offer submission deadline.
- Labeling for Offers still pending after the Offer Submission Deadline: If an offer is still pending review by the listing agent and seller after the offer submission deadline, there will be messaging that notifies all parties stating: This offer was pending when the Offer Submission Deadline passed.
We've removed the following features to ensure every user has access to features that apply to their specific role:
- We've removed the Find an Agent feature for all user roles
- We've removed the Search feature for buyers, sellers, and observers (agents still have access to this feature)
- The Withdraw Leading Offer button was removed for listing agents