In this guide, we'll cover how to manually add a listing in Openn and the details of each section: Property, Features, Media, Instructions, and Team.
Note: Most listings will be imported through your respective MLS. However, in certain circumstances, you may need to add a listing manually, which is what we'll cover in this guide. To import a listing, see our Import a Listing Guide.
1. Click Add Property on the Dashboard page, and select Add Manually from the drop-down menu.
Disclaimer: You may launch your property at any point and do not need to go through each tab in order to upload your listing. You'll notice a Launch button at the bottom of each screen.
1. Fill in the fields including the property address, property type, list price, options, seller(s), and MLS provider. Once complete, select Next to proceed to the Features tab.
- Transparency Settings: Under the list price, you'll have the opportunity to choose which options you want to share with the buyers and buyer agents, including showing the offer price, the ranking of each offer, and which offers are unconditional (i.e. offers with zero contingencies). Learn more about managing settings for buyer agents HERE.
- Sellers: Adding your clients in the Seller(s) section will trigger an invite email and prompt your sellers to create an account to monitor the negotiation.
- Property MLS: Under the Property MLS section, choose your MLS provider from the drop-down menu and add your MLS Property ID. Important: Be sure to select the 'Automatic Updates' checkbox to ensure any listing changes made in the MLS will automatically be reflected in Openn.
1. Enter the property features and any amenities.
1. Upload photos and floor plans.
1. Decide which offer details the buyer agent must provide when submitting an offer. Learn more about managing offer settings for buyer agents here.
1. Add any team members who are managing the listing, such as co-listing agents or agency administrators.
2. Once you've entered all of the listing details, select Launch.
3. A confirmation screen will appear to ensure you are ready to launch the property and that your sellers have granted permission to launch this property. Agree to the terms and select Launch to proceed.
Congratulations! You've officially launched your listing in Openn!
Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
Manage Offer Settings for Buyer Agents
A Listing Agent's Guide to Openn