This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.10.1 Release.
The following updates were made in the 3.10.1 Release to enhance the user experience:
1. Log in to the Dashboard
Now, when you log in, you'll land right on the Dashboard, where you can quickly view any negotiations you're participating in.
2. 'My Properties' Filter Options
We've updated the filter options under the My Properties tab, making it easier to filter through negotiations. Now, you have the ability to filter by:
- All My Negotiations (see all the negotiations you're participating in)
- All Launched Listings (see any listings you've launched)
- My Offers (see any properties you've submitted offers on)
2. Property Card Design
You'll notice the following design changes on the property cards:
- Each property card displays the listing price alongside the highest offer.
- If there are no active offers, you'll see "Awaiting Offer" next to the list price.
- We've included the Listing Agent's name and brokerage name on the property card to align with real estate advertising practices.
Learn more about property cards here.
4. Expiration Dates on Offers
Now, when you upload an offer, you can include an expiration date.
The expiration date option appears in two places when submitting an offer: on the Confirm Upload page and on the Offer tab of the Terms and Conditions section.
5. Resubmit Offer: Add a Note for the Buyer Agent
As a Listing Agent, you'll now have the opportunity to add a note for the Buyer Agent when you request a Buyer Agent to resubmit an offer.
6. Email Alerts
In this release, we've enabled the following email alerts to ensure participants are notified of important negotiation updates:
- 'Offer Progressed' Email Alert: An email is sent to Buyer Agents and Buyers when their offer is 'progressed' into the negotiation by the Listing Agent. This email notifies the Buyer Agent and buyer(s) that the Listing Agent has reviewed the offer with the seller and the offer is being considered among the other active offers on that negotiation.
- 'Offer Accepted' Email Alert: An email is sent to Buyer Agents and Buyers when their offer is accepted.
- 'Offer Not Accepted' Email Alert: An email is sent to Buyer Agents and Buyers when their offer is not accepted.
7. Seller Access to Offer Terms & Conditions
Now, sellers have access to the Terms & Conditions of each offer on their home. This allows sellers to go back and view the details of an offer as many times as needed after reviewing it with their agent.
8. Removed Buyer Details for Listing Agents
As a Listing Agent, you'll be able to see a buyer's name on the Buyer tab within the Offer Terms & Conditions. You'll no longer be able to view the buyer's contact information, address, or proof of identity - unless the buyer is purchasing the property on behalf of a company. This is to ensure the Listing Agent contacts the Buyer's Agent directly instead of the buyer.
The following features have been removed to enhance the user experience:
Note: These changes only impact the following roles: Users, Sellers, and Buyers.
1. The "Find a Property" button has been removed from the Search tab.
2. We've removed the Search tab and Search Bar from the main menu (ONLY FOR SELLERS). Note: Buyers can still utilize the Search tab to search for an agent within the Openn system.
2. We've removed the Training button, as this function does not serve these roles and is only applicable to agents.
4. We've removed the "Withdraw Offer" button (FOR BUYERS) to ensure only agents are taking action on offers.