This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.11.1 Release.
The following updates were made in the 3.11.1 Release to enhance the user experience:
1. Changes made to the Offer Submission Settings (Set by the Listing Agent)
We've made the following adjustments to offer settings to make the Offer Submission process more efficient:
- Buyer Agents can now resubmit offers after their offer has been withdrawn from a negotiation without having to be reinvited to the negotiation by the Listing Agent.
- Buyer Agents can now submit an offer directly to the Listing Agent for review without their buyer(s) having to approve the offer first.
- The 'Allow Observers' setting is now automatically selected by default and must be unselected if the Listing Agent chooses to not allow observers on their listing. Note: Observers must be invited by the Listing Agent to observe a property, and observers cannot see information such as offer values, buyer contact information, or offer documents. Learn more about observers here.
See Manage Offer Settings for Buyer Agents to learn more about offer settings.
2. Organic Sign Up Process
Most users are invited to Openn by an agent or an Openn Administrator. However, for users who decide to sign up on their own, the sign up process has changed slightly.
We've added a registration screen to let users easily register as the correct role when signing up. This change ensures users automatically gain access to the proper permissions when they create an account. Click here to learn more about how to create an account.
3. Error Messages for Property Duplicates
To ensure the same property isn't entered into the system more than once, we've ensured an error message displays if a user enters an address that matches an address of an existing negotiation.
The following enhancements were made in the 3.11.1 Release:
1. We've relabeled the 'Buyer Details' page to 'Offer Details', as this page reflects the offer details.
2. Reinvite Seller Option
When launching a property, you have the opportunity to add your sellers. Once you launch your property, your sellers will receive a welcome email, which allows your sellers to create an account and monitor the negotiation. If you need to reinvite your seller at any point, there is now a "Reinvite" button on the Sellers tab. Simply click Edit Property on the Property Details page, click the Sellers tab, and select Reinvite.
With recent design changes, we've removed the following features for a better user experience:
1. Removed Observer Option for Active Participants
We've removed the "Observe" button for active participants in a negotiation (agents, buyers, and sellers) since these participants are already involved in the negotiation and have visibility into the negotiation.
2. Removed Hidden Records on Buyers Tab
We've removed the ability for Listing Agents to "hide" offers from the offer grid so agents can get a clear picture of all offers and share that information with their seller(s). With new design features, such as seeing a strikethrough on expired offers or filtering by the status of an offer (pending, progressed, countered, etc,), hiding offers is no longer useful for agents.
3. Removed Buyer's First Name from Offer Grid
We've removed the buyer's first name from the offer grid so you only see the buyer's first initial and last name under the Name column.