In this article, we'll discuss property cards in Openn.
What is a property card?
A property card gives you a preview of a listing. Property cards are displayed on the Dashboard and under the My Properties tab.
A property card consists of the following details:
- A photo of the listing/property
- Listing Agent's name and brokerage
- A banner to represent the role you play in that negotiation (Listing Agent, Buyer Agent, Co-Listing Agent)
- List price
- The highest offer on that property (if there are no current offers, you will see "Awaiting Offer")
- Property address
- The number of buyers
- The number of interested/potential buyers (also known as Observers)
- The Property Status (Active, Offer Review, Under Contract, or Sold)